Location: Central Auckland
ph: 09 6317820
I am an Educational Kinesiologist and Brain Gym Instructor working in the area of learning challenges. I am involved in mainstream education at both primary and high school levels and have done considerable research into effective ways to help children learn and feel good about themselves.
After many years of working with children from many ethnicities, I have found that using the Brain Gym 26 movements regularly:
· encourages positive teacher-student relationships
· creates a supportive, trusting and caring learning environment
· helps to emotional support to students
· fosters positive peer relationships and respect among the students
· boosts confidence in students
· I believe that the students understand that the Brain Gym movements put them in a good space for learning and gives them that edge to relate to others and the environment more positively.
My professional qualifications are: M.Prof.Studs.Ed., B.A. B.Ed.(Tchg), P.G.Cert.Ed., Grad. Dip.TESSOL., Reg. Primary Teacher ( NZ )
Educational Kinesiologist, Also practicing Brain Gym Instructor, Primary Teacher (NZ).